*Tip: delivery, handling and installation costs for Gulf Harbour Marina are all included in the package price. At the store check-out, include your berth number where indicated, and ensure the Marina Berth Delivery option is selected as your shipping method.
Nobody wants to damage their boat while docking at their berth.
Inflatable Protector V fenders take the stress out of docking your boat. Inflatable dock fenders that are designed to be permanently fixed to your marina berth. Just like a cushion of air!
The NEW Innovative Protector V Fenders are designed to sit in the water connected to the dockside for boats with limited manoeuvrability – one engine, no thrusters and wind!
If you have any questions or are unsure how to do this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Protector V Fenders are the most innovative fenders available.
- The only drive-in fender on the market.
- Ideal for boats with limited manoeuvrability – one engine, no thrusters and wind!
- Available in navy blue / grey / white
- Dimensions: 1500 x 1800 x 3300 mm x 600 mm diameter
- Protector V Fender sit in the water.
- Double inner skin (inner side of V)
- Manufactured in high strength PVC. Low pressure 1 - 2psi
- Manufactured in New Zealand using imported fabrics.
- Meet the specifications and requirements for New Zealand marinas.
- Includes 316 Stainless steel fixing kit for wood.
- 1 year warranty against defects and/or workmanship
- 2nd tube available 1500 x 600 mm - to double the impact absorption area
- Includes 316 stainless steel connecting kit
- Antifoul on bottom of V fender