At the end of a long haul out on the water, it's time to dock in at the berth and get home for dinner. Just one problem — the wind has picked up, the tide is going in the opposite direction ,and the chances of not smacking into the berth are almost NIL. Protector inflatable dock fenders take the stress out of docking your boat. Just like a cushion of air!
Encapsulating your vessel with Protector Fenders takes the stress out of docking your boat. Protector Fenders can be custom-made to your required specifications.
Protector Dockside Fenders
Simply measure your marina berth and calculate how many 3m fenders you need. Available in 320mm, 350mm, and 450mm diameters, these inflatable fenders suit all Gulf Harbour Marina berths. Remember to include 200mm repeat distances between each fender in your calculations.
If you have any questions or are unsure how to do this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Protector dock fenders sit clear of the water.
- Manufactured in New Zealand using imported fabrics.
- Meet the specifications and requirements for New Zealand marinas.
- 3 x lengths: 1000 / 1500 / 3000 mm
- Protector Deluxe PVC Fenders
- 320 mm: black
- 350 mm: grey or white
- 450 mm: black, grey, white, or navy blue
- Protector Premium TPU Fenders
- 320mm: black
- 450mm: navy blue
- Longitudinal outer rubbing strake
- Pressure relief valve
- 5 x side D Rings (2 x spare)
- 2 x end D Rings
- Includes 316 Stainless steel fixing kit for wood.
- Custom fenders options available to suit your application.