About Berth Service Subscriptions
Marina Service Subscriptions
Premium Drystack Valet
Keep your boat ship-shape and ready to go all summer long.
Have your local BoatSmart HQ First Mate (expert) do a 25-point check on your boat each and every month while it's on the Gulf Harbour Marina Drystack. Any issues identified will be communicated with you in a timely manner, and your First Mate can even help resolve those issues using preferred, trusted suppliers.
Embrace the fun lifestyle your boat provides, without worrying about the downtime for maintenance! Subscribe now.
Premium Marina Berth Service Subscription
Get the ultimate experience for you and your vessel with Gulf Harbour Marina's Premium Berth Service subscription, in partnership with Boatsmart HQ.
Give yourself peace of mind and let your personal First Mate take care of your vessel and ensure it's in top shape when you can't be there.
Included in our premium service is:
- Your own "First Mate" who will check on your boat and can manage maintenance work on your behalf.
- Monthly vessel inspections.
- Free Boatsmart HQ app to monitor and control all your First Mate’s servicing and maintenance work remotely.
- Status indicators for every system on your boat.
- Online record of all servicing, maintenance or upgrade work done to your vessel.
Meet Gavin Auld, your local First Mate at Gulf Harbour Marina. Gavin is well-known in these parts, and comes with significant marine experience and a personal passion for the marine lifestyle.
This easy subscription will give you access to the above services, all delivered by Gavin and his team, to keep your vessel in top shape each and every month for the duration of your subscription - plus your vessel's own profile on BoatSmart HQ's smartphone app where you can keep track of the weekly and monthly checks, and plan for upcoming maintenance.
Important note: this subscription is for the additional service of your vessel on the berth only and does not include Berth Rental or a Berth License.
There are two payment plan options:
- Monthly Plan - easy monthly payments, minimum initial commitment of 12 months. Automatically renews for a new 12-month commitment unless you cancel.
- Annual Plan - one-off lump-sum to secure your vessel's wellbeing for the next year. Automatically renews unless you cancel.
Your subscription will be managed through Gulf Harbour Marina Online, and your service management will be with BoatSmart HQ.
How it works:
Buy a Subscription
- Select your berth length and preferred Subscription Type (Monthly Plan or Annual Plan), then Add to Cart.
- Open Your Cart.
- You only need Quantity=1, as it'll simply repeat for the duration of your minimum term.
- Click through to Account Information. Complete your account information, or login if you've already created an account. Your email address must match the one you intend to use for your BoatSmart HQ account.
- Continue to Payment and add your credit card details. These are securely stored for your next subscription payment.
- Future payments will be automatically charged to your credit card. You can change your payment and account preferences on your Subscription Account.
- Check your email for confirmation and a link to your subscription account.
- Your subscription information (excluding payment information) will be sent to BoatSmart HQ. They'll be in touch directly to arrange your account set-up and first meeting.
Manage your Subscription Account
Sign into your account at Gulf Harbour Marina Online, and click on Manage Subscription (the button right above "Order History"). Or click on the link in your subscription confirmation email.
Here, you'll be able to update your payment details (e.g. change your credit card information), and cancel your subscription (cancellation conditions apply).
Cancel or Transfer your Subscription
Your subscription can't be cancelled during the initial term. But you can cancel the automatic renewal.
The initial term for a standard subscription is 12 months. You can cancel your subscription renewal if you provide at least 30 days' notice prior to the date of renewal. This must be done either directly on your Subscription Account, or email email@example.com.
We'll notify your BoatSmart HQ First Mate for you.
However, if you need to transfer your subscription to someone else (for example, you sell your boat and want the subscription to go with it), we can help you. Get in touch with us for more information.
Your BoatSmart HQ Account
Your new BoatSmart HQ First Mate will be in touch within a couple of days to set up your first onboarding meeting - this will be down at your boat. You'll also need to complete their BoatSmart HQ's Vessel Owner's Agreement.
Promotions and offers
Occasionally, Gulf Harbour Marina will run promotional offers for the Premium Berth Service Subscription. The terms and conditions for these are the same as a standard subscription, with any additional terms included within the product information page.
Want to move marinas?
You can take your subscription with you! Get in touch with us and we can discuss the finer details. Your First Mate won't be Gavin (our local at Gulf Harbour Marina), but everyone else at BoatSmart HQ are just as awesome.
Still have questions?
Contact us using the form in the pop-up window below, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.